Qualify. Know. Decide.
Qualify: Help you make informed decisions by preliminary Qualifying Tenants for History, Salary, Education, Family Background, Employment and Other details, make informed and confident leasing decisions.
Know: We identify high-quality tenants who are more likely to pay the rent on time, treat the property with care and stay for longer periods of time.
Decide: We identify high-quality tenants who are more likely to pay the rent on time, treat the property with care and stay for longer periods of time.
- Hassle Free documentation and Process Completion
- Police Verification
- Managing Your Property
- Inspecting a property prior to rental.
- Lease Agreements: We are responsible for documenting the terms and agreement for each property that is leased. We collect the deposit for a new rental, and first month’s rent based on the terms of the lease and the move-in date of the tenant.
- We are responsible for renewing leases or terminating leases at the end of a lease agreement.
- By our Education Background in LAW, we are familiar with all real estate laws including local, state.
- We also arrange for a contractor to come in and prepare a rental for a client or address maintenance problems once a renter moves in.
- Other responsibilities include answering questions on your behalf for tenants or prospective tenants and handling day-to-day office affairs.